Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

It doesn't match up to the previous action-oriented episodes. I would also like the video more if it wan't so much about showing gimmicks with the iphone and drawing and more actual stuff happening. Not much of it made sense either (The Chosen One 2 doesn't want to destroy the guy's computer for some reason, he basically does nothing in his iphone and then returns to pc, the horse he draws in the end suddenly doesn't become alive etc). Still nicely animated and fun to watch though!

Watch The Car Strawberry Watch The Car Strawberry

Incident:123A Incident:123A

Hey, not bad! Not bad at all! I like it, the action is pretty good and it was not that stereotypical -going from room to room- madness. Also feeled a bit humorous. My only complaint is that it still feels little slow at some parts.

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Trying way too hard to be "deep" with no gameplay to be found. And zero replay value. I'm not sure how this was made by the same person that managed to make 3 games parodying literally everything and having more gameplay while doing so.

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

For second I thought that it was serious.
I hate you Tom Fulp. Not that big of a joke though.

Yarrr TD Yarrr TD

Godlimations...
I like your games but I dont believe that no one ever noticed that your games are dangerous for computers and contains more viruses than my dog when he´s sick.

ROMP.MP3 ROMP.MP3

Took a while to find this but it is the best damn thing. I had no idea someone could beat Cheshyre at Madness Music. Absolutely fantastic!

Draw With Jazza - Theme Draw With Jazza - Theme

Simply beautiful! Can you be even more awesome Jazza?

Menu Of Hovering Menu Of Hovering

This is so awesome! I was searching for some good menu music for my new game and this is really good! Thank you!

hey! hey!

Cool and sexy even though I dont really understand why does she look so angry

Rennis5 responds:

she is angry coz you are stairing at her... you pervert.

:D

Dragged away Dragged away

Good work man, I really like the way you made a part of the picture look realistic. Keep it up.

Turret #337 Turret #337

Great picture, I really like the way you made the wires and technical stuff inside him.

Rennis5 responds:

thanks, that stuff is always tricky do to